Awards and Success
Grade 10 CBSE Results (2022-2023)
|ANUPAMA AVARANKUNNATHU PADINCHARETHIL||97%|
|MUMUKSHYA TAPABRATHA BAITHARU||97%|
|DISHITA ASHOK BANSAL||96.4%|
130 students appeared for the CBSE 10 Grade Board Examination 2022-2023
|% of Students||Score|
|30.8||90% and above|
|77.69||80% and above|
|83.1||75% and above (Distinction)|
Grade 10 Cumulative Analyses of Board Examination Results 2019- 2022
Grade 12 CBSE Results (2022-2023)
|ANIRUDH SINGH SENGAR||96.6% (COMMERCE TOPPER)|
|MEHAK SETH||96.6% (COMMERCE TOPPER)|
99 students appeared for the CBSE Grade 12 Board Examination 2021-2022
|% of Students||Score|
|30.3||90% and above|
|76.8||80% and above|
|93.9||75% and above|
HALL OF FAME
HAMDAN BIN RASHID AL MAKTOUM AWARD FOR DISTINGUISHED ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE
In March, 1998 His Highness Shaikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and the UAE Minister of Finance & Industry, had issued a ruling for declaring an award entitled “Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for the Distinguished Academic Performance”. The award’s main mission was to upgrade the academic performance for all educational entities under the UAE Ministry of Education.
- The student/learner should be enrolled in a school for the current academic year
- The student/learner can participate in the Distinguished Student Award from Grade 3 upwards
- The nominated student/learner (nominee) should have earned a minimum percentage of 90% of the total grades for each academic year in the last three years, and the first semester of the nomination year
THREE of our amazing students have bagged the prestigious Hamdan Awards (Cycle 24) this year. We are very proud to say that in the Grade 3 to 5 category, of the 3 students from Indian curriculum schools who won the award, 2 were ours! In the Grade 6 to 12 category, of the 4 students from Indian curriculum schools who won the award, 1 was ours!
SHARJAH AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE
The mission of Sharjah Award for Educational Excellence to promote quality in all the elements of education by recognizing outstanding and excellent achievers, who strive for leadership and innovation. Sharjah Award for Educational Excellence works towards preparing generations that contribute to progress and strengthens national identity and community belonging.
Students should be from Grades 4 to 12 attending public or private schools in the United Arab Emirates.
Excellent academic standing by achieving 90% or above in each of the past three years and the first semester of the nomination year.
Attachment and supporting documents should be organized and numbered for the past three years and the first semester of the nomination year.
H.H SHEIKHA FATIMA BINT MUBARAK AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE
Grades 1 to 4
Prize books for Academic Proficiency are awarded to the 3 top ranked students with the highest overall percentage at the Grade level.
Grades 5 to 12
Academic and Subject Proficiency
Prize books for Academic Proficiency are awarded to the 3 top ranked students with the highest overall percentage at the Grade level. Prize books for Subject Proficiency are awarded to the top ranked student with the highest overall percentage at the Grade level.
- Badges and certificates will be awarded twice in an academic year to students of Grades 1 to 12.
- In April, 2019 to the top 1/8th students across a Grade level based on the overall marks scored in the 5 core CBSE subjects in the assessments conducted in the second term for the (academic 2018 - 2019).
- In November, 2019 to the top 1/8th students across a Grade level based on the overall marks scored in the 5 core CBSE subjects in the pre-mid-term test and mid-term examination; unit tests and half-yearly examination for the (academic 2019 - 2020).
Golden Ribbon Awards
- The top 10% of students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 are awarded for their exceptional performance in each of the Olympiads; Spell-a-thon, Math, Science, and General Knowledge.
- Cultural Students of Grades 1 to 12 who excel in activities like Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Art, Public Speaking, Debate, Innovation, Technology and/or in other special talents are awarded Trophies and Certificates of Achievement for their area of excellence at Malakat at’tabeer- The GMS Talent Search.
- Sports Students of Grades 1 to 12 who excel in Swimming, Cricket, Football, Chess, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball and other sports activities are awarded medals of excellence in that category. Students of Grades 5 to 12 whose performance throughout the year is commendable in sports are awarded All Round Achievement certificates in Sports